9.04.2011

Counting by 5's

 August 12, 2006

Five years ago, plus a month since I'm posting this late, I married the best looking guy I had ever laid eyes on! Yes, the first time I saw him I thought "Holy crap, he's hot!" Plus he said he wanted to be a doctor so I figure a good looking Doctor would be a plus. Really, that was a factor! And he was and is by far the best decision I've ever made. Everything with us was so easy. We loved being together, talking on the phone for far too long and going on dates to see Harry Potter. He was thoughtful, sweet, "confident" as he likes to call it and always a bit corny. So in possibly our favorite place in the world, Oakland, CA, we were married for time and all eternity. I don't think I ever smiled so much or so wide as I did during our wedding. I felt as if any moment my cheeks were sure to start cramping. Now here we are 5 years later, with 3 states, 3 cities and 4 apartments under our belt and 2 darling kids. But this anniversary by far will be the most memorable. Because it was spent together as a family at a local restaurant, because we couldn't get a sitter, where our son mixed large quantities of ketchup with salt, pepper and splenda and decided to "drink" or slurp it rather from a big plastic cup. Yes folks, romance doesn't get any better than this!

August 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary Love. 
I promise next year we'll get a sitter and Ketchup Smoothies won't be on the menu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...