4.18.2011

Whimsical Wedding

I think its safe to say that I've been able to keep myself fairly busy recently. In March particularly I threw a wedding reception with the help of our squad of amazing SAHM's! And although I'd love to show every detail of the wedding I don't have the time to down load all the photos from my friends link. So I will share one. It's probably one of my favorite details...the CAKE!

My friend J and I split up the baking duty and I went to town with the decorating. I just love making cakes. I don't know why but its just really rewarding to finish and know that I've created a small piece of art upon an edible canvas. So until I have a free hour or two this will have to do. But I do think it captured the essence of the wedding. It was whimsical, playful with some simple elegance!

So a belated Congratulations to our dear friends Isaac & Kristin! Thanks for letting us all be a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...