4.13.2009

Girls Night!

So my friend and I have been getting asked by some girls at church about having a slumber party for a long time now. We had one last year and ever since they have wanted to do another one. So we finally gave in and packed up out PJ'S. We headed to my friends parents house where we made pizza, danced in the kitchen, had lots of licorice, hot tubed (just my feet or course), watched a movie and played plenty of games! it was so much fun.


In the morning the girls went in the ATV after we made so delicouse french toast. THey all had a really great time and all the girls were able to go at the last minute so we were super excited! THe girls are so sweet and growing so quick before my eyes. I'm so glad they are in our lives! :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...