3.02.2009

"Reunited and it feels so good..."

On Sunday I finally got to see my friend Sigma K for the first time in forever, well since here wedding! But her anniversary is this month so it's still been a while. We got to hang out, talk, have dinner and catch up on all the drama in our lives. It was so good to see her. I have missed her so much. But we just had a blast. Plus she was dying to see my tummy! Yup it was defiantly there for viewing pleasure. Anyways I just wish there were more time in the week to spend time with friends and just enjoy their company. Good food and good friends...what more could you ask for?

Sigma K & her Hubby J!

The ladies! She has always been my big sister in the gospel. If it weren't for her I'd be totally inactive somewhere trying to pick up on missionaries or something! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...