4.30.2008

Tommorow is a special day, just like today!

Tomorrow is a special day because my sweet brother-in-law, the favorite child (tfc), is getting his Mission call. I wasn't raised in the church so I am super excited and sad at the same time. I just finally got a little brother to call my own and now he'll be leaving. I'll miss him SO much and can't wait till we can send him photos of a cute niece or nephew.

Now today is special because it is little Z'z first birthday!!! She is by far one of the cutest and most adorable babies I've ever met. I love her to pieces! So Happy First Birthday little one!!!

So I just thought I would do a small update so I can get myself into the swing of things with all this fun blogging stuff! We recently interviewed for a managing position here in Oakland in our same neighborhood (same block even). This last week we received an email from the guy we interviewed with and he offered us the position. YAY! I was excited for about 2 minutes until I realized that we haven't even seen the apartment yet. So we'll keep our fingers crossed and see how thins go this Friday.

That's it for now. I have to get to bed because I have the cutest husband asleep waiting for me. I love him so much. I'm a lucky lady! Really, not exaggerating in the least, I really lucked out!





2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's so great - both the mission call and the managing job. I'm crossing my fingers for you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that baby is the cutest!! Who does she belong to?? Where is D's bro going? Thanks for the shout-out, can't wait to be neighbors!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...