4.17.2008

Ketchup!!

So let us start from the beginning. I have never made a blog before! There I said it. So I suppose I have a lot of catching up to do.

Part I:
My wonderful husband of nearly two years now picked me up on Myspace. Nope it's not a joke. In fact of all days it was Thanksgiving evening right before dinner. My mom had come to Provo so I wouldn't be alone for the holidays and Derek was just getting back from Marie Calenders with his festive family! ;o) I had just gotten back from the holiday set-up at Nordstrom that had begun at midnight and ended at about four in the afternoon. So I thought I would check my page out. I never really got messages, unlike Rachael, but I really had nothing better to do and needed to kill time until we ate. There it was... a new message! A cute boy on the photo was wearing a dark green thermal and he had blonde hair and a fake grin on for his internet debut. " Holy crap Rachael", " Wow he's cute yah". Yah is one of my nick names! I agreed. He commented on my page and mentioned how it was " nice to meet a girl who isn't afraid to show her faith". I'm sure it had nothing to due with the modestly sexy outfit I was wearing in a professional modeling photo!! Nah! Now of course that's not verbatum but it's the closet thing I can recall since my dear husband deleted all of our messages! I know, I could have stragled him. I responded, after checking his page, and said thanks and wished him a Happy Thanksgiving and inquired why he was messaging girls on Thanksgiving!

to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the blogging world! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad you're blogging now. This is so funny. I knew you met online, but I didn't realize it was on myspace. How funny. Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...