7.10.2013

Baby S

Who would I be if I didn't take every opportunity I had to throw a baby shower? Not me! My friend Shaunte was expecting a little boy last September and I was dying to do a little shower that somehow incorporated mustaches! And upon helping her make a animal/circus feeling nursery set I knew it would work out perfectly! So I decided on a Ring Master Circus theme for Baby Bentley. It was so much fun with nothing but donuts, ice cream and anything you shouldn't eat past 8pm! I almost forgot the coconut cream pie! Gluten-free of course!


But we had a great time talking, laughing, opening gifts and just getting to know one another. So many of us are new to Philly with our families. And we're not here permanently so any chance we have to just be girls is worth it's weight in gold!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...