9.04.2011

VOGUE



As much as I love boys and still swear they're probably the most fun, I just adore my baby girl. it's amazing how different children are one from another and boys to girls. She has such a sweet, calm and yet silly temperament. For fun, a while back we decided to do a photo shoot while West was napping. Just us girls, to show off one of the adorable dresses she received. This one is extra special. It was hand made from one of my best friends just for Mag's. And I must say she just rocks this little dress! Even if she is quickly growing out of it by the pound! Who knows if I'll be able to squeeze it over those chubby cheeks and arms next time it comes out of the closet. Or anything that come out of the closet for that matter.

She's been so fascinated with her tongue on certain days. It's like she realized she had a built in toy she forgot about. It's adorable. It's also the first face she made when she was just minutes old!




Vogue, vogue, vogue, vogue!










1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it fits her and she looks adorable in it! Thanks for the shout out. It was so fun to see you the other day though it was short and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...