5.03.2011

Easter Sunday

























(6 years ago on Easter Sunday Derek asked me to marry him! Bet you didn't know that!)

I have to say this Easter Sunday was extra great for me. Although I missed half of class time because I was cutting and passing out "Easter" cake I spent the time I did have in class with my Mom! Yup, this year my Mom decided to come out to us for Easter and even came out to church with us. It was so nice. After church she snagged a photo of us up at the temple together.

After nap time we decided to have an early dinner ( Ham of course) and then squeeze in some egg colring.  West had a blast and so did his Dad! He is such a kid sometimes, I love it.

 
All in all it was a great day of remembering our Savior and spending time together as a family. What more can you ask for!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...