3.29.2010

Canada has all the luck

This is my little meg Pie. We met almost 6 years ago when I was baptized and have always been great friends. We have gone through boy problems, embarressing moments and disgusting stories to boot! But most of all she has been an example to me, an example of what we can do be become disciples of the Savior. I was so glad to be there this month when she got to go through the Temple in preperation to serve a mission for our church. 

Dear people of Canada, if you happen to read this, know that you are about to be abundantly blessed by the love, compassion and great testimony of my dear friend. And although we'll miss her, I know when she returns she'll finally be the person she has always wanted to become.

“When ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God” (Mosiah 2:17).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...