1.26.2010

2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

For the first time in my life I got to spend New Years with my family. I know, weird! Well my Dad worked graveyard and my Mom to this day can't make it past 10 o'clock. But it being PB's first New Years and all we decided to go all out. So we drove out to my Mom's and partied out on Rock Band all night. Apparently I'm pretty awesome at the drums. Although Daddy and my mom's Bo claimed it was broken,I think they just lack and rhythm! PB was a trooper and napped about 4 hours between 6 and midnight. he made i for the countdown and we headed straight to bed after. A little excitement is good now and then. But believe me, given the next day repercussions, he'll never be up that late EVER again.
With his Bisabuela

My Tia wither her 4 kids and my cousins girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...