2.11.2009

Here we go!

I can't even believe that I'm already 18 weeks along. Well 18 and a few days to be exact. I still haven't gained back all the weight I lost from the first trimester but I'm glad I'm gaining it back healthily and slowly. Not that it's going to last very long. Today I ate at 8am, then 9am, then 11am, then 3pm and then again at 3:45pm. I think you get the picture! I'm just getting so dang hungry all the time. I eat and 30minutes later I'm thinkig about what to eat next. That can't lead to anything good! Besides a cute and chunky baby!

Well as I'm trying to stay up to date her is my 18th weeks photo, courtesy of D'rock. He hates taking photos mind you. But who cares, you only have your first pregnancy once.


Week 18!

2 comments:

  1. I'm all for cute and chubby babies! Just keep eating every 2 hours if you feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so cute prego!! you show quicker than most as did i!!! thats what we get for being so little!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...