9.19.2012

30

It's odd to think we're aging. We were just hanging out for the first time, getting engaged, getting married and just starting a family. I still remember the sound of relief that one of the boys in the neighborhoos was FINALLY getting married at the ripe age of 23. Isn't it strange.

Now today, you're 30 years old my love. And I've never seen a sexier (sorry mom's. lol), more handsome or gentle man to represent that age. Your twenties were so good to you. You accomplished so much. You served a mission in Chile giving your love and faith to a country you'd never been too. You broke a few hearts at the Trolley Square rodeo. You "found" the girl of your dream on accident. You got married. You graduated in Microbiology. You were blessed with a son. You finished Medical School and were bleseed with a daughter. You became a doctor. And you work every day with such long hours to provide and care for us. And all the while you have been an amazing example of what it is to be a true disciple of the Savior as you serve at church and preside in our home .

So here is to good old 29, the last chapter of the most tender and beautiful years of your life that I'm so grateful that I was able to be a part of. I love you. And I can't wait to spend the entirety of your next 30 years right by your side.

Happy Birthday Love!

xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the old peoples club! I just turned 37 last week, late 30's now that is old.

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...