10.13.2011

Falling in love!

In case you don't know already Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. You get some sunshine and a little breeze. The rich colors and hues of nature are just pouring from every bit of nature all around. And nothing lulls me to sleep like the pitter pattering of raindrops on my window pane. Then of course there's hats, scarves, boots and mittens!! Bring it! Ha! So what better way to get ready for this glorious time of year than with an adorably crisp and inexpensive wreath!

BEAUTIFUL!!

Total Cost : $3.19 plus tax for a raffia wreath. Everything else I had on hand. Jealous yet! If you are I'll make you one, but not for $3.19

;o)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Someday I will have a cute door to decorate and then I will be calling you for help. I LOVE your island too. You guys did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so so cute! I am so jealous of how crafty you are.

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...