3.18.2011

Somethings Homemade

 Lately I've bbe crafting like crazy. I've had an auction to prep for at church, a friends birthday and of course the anticipation of myo wn little girl. So crochet away I went. I swear my husband thinks I'm a crochet factory by now. It all started with the mauve colored beanie with the clip for little Miss. But what is a hat without matching shoes so...



Then I thought why not make some for Auction? So I did. Just three sizes. Each one had its own clip, wither a flower clip of a bow. Then I thought, how adorable is this bow!! I wish there was a way for a lady to enjoy such a cute accessory. So I thought, "Hey it's my friend Birthday". She loves being my crafting gift receiving guinea pig! So crochet again I went but this time a cap with a bow...




 I wish I had a photo of her wearing it but alas that wasn't possible. So I had to do for size reference. But then I thought " Where does one stoer all these wonderful frills?". So away I went with making framed chicken ire boards to clip and tuck you many treasure. I made wuite a few but only had energy to photogrpah and set one up since they were all tucked away for auction

All in all it was a busy last couple months. Now I just have about 6 weeks left to wrap up my latest and most important crochet project. A darling blessing dress for our little girl. With any luck I'll finish in time and be able to get to the booties and bonnet too! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm I'm jealous of how super crafty you are! I wish I lived closer so you could teach me your ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! You really are amazingly talented!!
    xoxo
    morgs

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...