11.05.2010

Family Weekend: Part II

 
This had to be the highlight of the family weekend by far. If not for West or anyone else, well then for me. My friend told me about this great Pumpkin Patch they had taken their little guy to and talked about a big corn box. "I must go!" was my immediate thought. A box full of corn, who could resist. We all had so much fun and took our turn in the corn.
 



And on the cattle...



But alas we got there just 45 minutes before closing so it was short lived.  Look how said he was that we had to get going...

 

 Okay, Okay... one last stop!
 And of course a trip to the Pumpkin patch wouldn't be complete without a pumpkin. Al picked it out with 10 seconds from a cart someone loaded up a ditched by a fence. I wish we had a photo of it carved up into Victor the Vampire! In case you don't know, Victor is from someone most favorite Halloween (or all season) book. Unfortunately Daddy left Victor on the Porch in the rain on Saturday. The next day when we got home he was already molding. Poor Victor!

1 comment:

Your 2 cents...