6.02.2010

Twenty-Six

Its odd to think I am officially closer to thirty than I am to twenty. But life goes on and despite what people might think, thirty really doesn't scare me at all. This year there was just so much going on the month of my birthday, as Derek likes to say I have more of a birth month than a day, so I took it pretty easy when it finally arrived. Who wouldn't mind that! And although I don't have much to document the event yet, there is one thing that was most precious to me to celebrate the day...

 (Little blurry but I still love it. Too bad someone is missing)

What better way is there to start your birthday morning than with flowers, breakfast and my boys? I'll be sure to post some more photos later of what I did. All in all it was great. Loving family, my lovng friends and  SUSHI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...