1.02.2010

S is for Sunday

The Sunday before Christmas was our Christmas program at church so my mom came out. Now she normally doesn't just come out to go to church with us but a miracle was said to occur this particular Sunday. That's right, I was to be singing a solo! GASP! A little unknown secret is that I have actually sung for about 13 years of my short life but stopped after moving to go to BYU. Not sure why I stopped but somehow I got back on the horse. So of course my mother HAD to be there. Everything went just fine. No passing out or choking on my spit so I will count the performance as a success.

Afterwords we headed back home and had my mom take a few photos of us together in our Sunday best. It was so nice to just spend a little time with one another. So here are a few photos of us together!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Your 2 cents...