7.20.2009

Splish Splash

I've just been having the best time spending quality one-on-one with my little guy. Needless to say posting hasn't been a priority but I felt the need to share some photos so I can document some small moments. So here are some photos from his first bath. He was so good and didn't make so much as a peep. To bad that didn't last. Since then he's cried for most baths. Luckily for us his umbilical cord finally came off so now he's free to shower with mom! Yup...he totally loves it. It's just become an extended nap time for him! Although that makes it fairly challenging to actually wash him. LOL! It's ok, he's barely two weeks old. I mean how dirty can they really get...right?







4 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! Can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and looks so peaceful!
    You make great lookin' babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you! Sounds like you had a good experience with your birth and a good midwife at your side!
    West is an awesome name and he is gorgeous! Maybe we will get to meet him some day!
    Much love to you and yours!

    Lori and Fam

    ReplyDelete

Your 2 cents...